For a healthy diet is advised that plant proteins are at least 50% of the total. Is one more reason not to abuse meat and stop eating every day.
1. The 20% rule. A simple rule to make proteins is sufficient to provide from 10 to 20% of total calories. But 10% is usually sufficient. Due to nitrogen, protein excess fuel are a “dirty” for the body, mcuh less effective than carbohydrate.
2. The egg provides protein more similar to those required by the human body followed by milk (which, incidentally, has only a 3.3% protein) and this similarity makes it likely to induce allergies in susceptible persons. Legumes are richer in plant food proteins, but are low in tryptophan and sulfur amino acids, but are proportionally rich in lysine (except wheat germ). Nuts tend to be poor in isoleucine and lysine, and tryptophan-rich general. Dairy products are rich in lysine and isoleucine enough. Fish, such as legumes, lysine provides in abundance.
The ranking of proteins:
As% of weight
* Stockfish: 79
* Soy, Lupin: 37
* Parmesan cheese: 35
* Peanut: 26
* Lentils: 24
* Lean meats: 20
* Chickpeas, beans: 19
* Halibut, Sardine: 20
* Almond: 19
* Fish balnco
* Queso de Burgos: 15
* Pasta: 13
* Egg: 13
* Oats: 13
* Pan: 8
Possibility Related Posts:
- Soybean and Bean Sprouts
Soy contains several biologically active components that contribute individually or in synergy to the benefits attributed to the plant. These include proteins, isoflavones, unsaturated fatty acids and...
- Taking Control of Your Diabetes: Healthy Diet
- Foods That some Obesity Risk
Obesity is generally acquired by overeating, but did you apperceive that it is additionally the aftereffect of not bistro the appropriate kinds of foods. There are abounding foods that will account yo...
- Benefits of Natural Milk
almond milk and oat
Undoubtedly, in recent years have proliferated several replacements of milk from animals. This is because not only the adoption of vegetarianism as a lifestyle, but also the disad...
- Sardines, Healthy Source of Omega-3
The sardines belong to the group of oily fish, are a tasty source of economic and omega-3 fatty acids, protein, phosphorus and selenium.
Help lower cholesterol and triglycerides, are also able to i...
- Antioxidant Rich Diet Prevents Diabetes and Cancer
Anti-inflammatory power of antioxidants achieved hinders the development of cancer, diabetes and obesity, according to reports from the Spanish Federation of Nutrition, Food and Dietetics.