Posts Tagged ‘Supplements’
Three is enough for you
You do not have to train like an animal or you have a problem taking supplements. In fact, there are some that we should take all for the better, simply for health. And remember that if you train you have to take more supplements like creatine, amino acids, beta alanine, and so on.
Multivitamin: If all perform the test a balanced diet, with 5 daily doses of vegetables and fruits, 3 fish per week, and so on. probably would not have to take anything because foods contain everything you need, but if not your case, a multivitamin ensures you take all the vitamins and minerals necessary for health. Notice containing selenium (anti-cancer effect) and zinc.
Omega-3 fish oils contain omega 3 fatty acids that are essential for healthy brain and heart, acting as a natural anti-inflammatory and prevents the formation of plaques in your arteries. Qeu Notice contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), the two key fatty acid composition of fish.
Probiotics: These are living organisms, bacteria, like those who live in your intestine, which help maintain the health of your immune system. There are supplements that contain them and you can also take natural foods that include them, such as yoghurt, fermented milk, miso and some soy beverages. if you do not take enough of these foods for probiotic supplements with bacteria from the family of lactobacilli. Making is often recommended before bedtime.
There are amino acids that meet uan function in the body in addition to nutritious, and increasingly are being recommended as suplementosante certain cases and problems. Life In Sport we will tell you as usual.
* Taurine strengthens the heart muscle and improves eyesight by preventing macular degeneration. It is touted as stimulating physical endurance and sexual stamina, and therefore included in the so-called “energy drinks” in doses of 1 to 5 gramospor individual drink. Your needs may be somewhat increased in people who do much exercise.
* Glutamine promotes the recovery of glycogen in the liver and muscle, which gives greater capacity to cope with intense exercise. It is administered in doses of 3 to 5 grams per day.
* Arginine: cardiovascular stimulant is indicated, the immunity of sexuality, to gain muscle mass (one of the amino acids preferred by builders) and to accelerate recovery in surgically interventions.
* Metioninoa: Like all amino acids helps improve muscle mass and also shows to whet your appetite and reduce the harmful effects of high cholesterol.
* Lysine: To reduce the incidence of infectious diseases such as osteoporosis ye sores and genital herpes. It is the most frequently limiting amino acid in cereals and nuts, but is abundant in dairy products, fish and legumes.
* Phenylalanine: It is effective as tratamietno the muscle or the lower back, headaches, menstrual cramps, for rheumatoid and osteoarthritis atritis, and treatment of depression.
* Tryptophan: A neurotransmitter that also serves for synthesis of other neurotransmitters, such as sertonina. Supplementation is recommended in cases of insomnia, depression, lack of encouragement. Is tied to the sale of dietetics.