Muscle cramps can occur anywhere in the body, but are areas where more are in the hands, feet, thighs and calves.
The cause of cramps is shown mainly by an excessive movement, such as being long standing, and also spend much time in areas where it is very cold or living situations of excessive stress. In the most serious problems can be caused by anemia and fluid loss.
Some of the solutions or remedies that exist for the propose cramps below:
• Give a massage away from the pain, so you stretch the muscle.
• Bandage the area of the cramp but be careful because if you press too may have circulation problems.
• Apply several times daily aromatic oils such as eucalyptus, lavender … make this the hottest area and there are no cramps.
• According to acupressure for cramps in the legs you must press the upper lip with the index finger and thumb of his right hand.
• once a day Drink a cup of hot water with a tablespoon of honey and apple cider vinegar.
• Wear clothing that you do not tighten, so there is room for the muscles and improves circulation.
• Enter in your daily diet foods rich in vitamin B12, folic acid, calcium and potassium.
• Before starting any exercise stretches the muscles to avoid cramping.
• Try not to overwhelm and stress you if you get cramps, it will cause more nerve and the problem is not solved.
If, despite all of the above cramps do not go away, see a doctor because the cause may be worse and cause more severe disease. It is necessary that you completed and tested to prevent other diseases.
I hope these tips have served you personally that I think are the best remedies for cramps, so try them and you comment that if we served.
There are some home remedies that help cure stomach pain naturally without causing any damage to the body. Here are some effective home remedies for stomach pain.
Stomach pain occurs in the region between the groin and chest. There are great varieties of stomach pain caused by such as indigestion, chronic constipation, eating junk food, ulcers, etc.. If the stomach pain is not indicative of a serious problem, as an appendix, you can treat it naturally.
1. The plant called turmeric can be used effectively to cure stomach pain due to indigestion or heartburn. You just have to boil 1 cup milk with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder. Drink this while hot to cure abdominal pain.
2. Take a cup of warm water, mix 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice with a little sugar and half a teaspoon of baking soda in it. Bebelo to relieve stomach pain. This is one of the simplest remedies to cure stomach pain caused by gas.
3. Parsley tea has a calming effect on the stomach. The parsley herb is known to help expel gas, and also helps digestion.
4. A mixture of lemon juice with a radish juice and then drink it. Stimulate digestion and will cure stomach ache caused by indigestion. When pain occurs because of heavy meals, use this medicine for quick relief.
5. Crush ginger root and boil in 150 ml of water. Let the mixture cool, then strain it. You must drink this water at frequent intervals to cure abdominal pain.
6. Massaging the abdomen and stomach area with fresh ginger juice. The other simple remedies for stomach pain.
7. Soak the seeds of cardamom in a cup of water for 10 minutes. And drink all the water. You must take this remedy 3 times daily, preferably before meals to prevent stomach pain.
8. Mix the coriander juice with buttermilk and drink it. This is one of the easiest home remedy and beneficial for the treatment of stomach pain due to indigestion.
9. Grapes are also very good for indigestion and also help to cure abdominal pain.
10. Licorice tea helps to calm an upset stomach. Licorice has both pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties that help heal the pain in the stomach.
11. Add fiber to your diet is essential for your digestive health. If you have problems with indigestion, make a block or two before meals. This will help prevent abdominal pain and keep your digestive system healthy.
12. Boil 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder with water and drink it todo.Puedes add honey to improve taste.
13. Prepare ginger tea and add 2 teaspoons of castor oil in it and drink it twice a day. This will help prevent excessive gas formation leading to stomach pain.
14. The seeds of the pomegranate are very beneficial to relieve stomach pain. Mix 30 grams of pomegranate seeds with salt and black pepper a pinch and eat with confidence.
15. Applying warm compresses or heating pads on the painful area help cure abdominal pain in most cases.
16. 1 gram of powder mixture of rock salt with two teaspoon lemon juice in 50 ml of water and drink it has three times daily. This is also one of the good home remedies for stomach pain.
17. Peppermint tea is a good home remedy to relieve stomach pain in older children and adults. Peppermint has menthol, which soothes the digestive tract reducing stomach pain.
18. Mix fenugreek seed powder 1 cup yogurt. These seeds help neutralize and absorb stomach acid, reducing the pain in the stomach.
You can successfully treat stomach pain with the help of these natural remedies. If, even after following some of the above home remedies, abdominal pain persists and worsens over time, you should consult a doctor to rule out problems that may be causing the problem.
Fear makes us sensitive
mimulus medicine is a perennial that can reach 30 cm in height, with round leaves, toothed, smooth, with numerous veins. It blooms from early to late summer, presenting an attractive yellow flowers.
People with negative mimulus traits tend to be shy and nervous and took refuge in themselves rather than interact with others. They have very specific fears, such as fear of an escalator up to cancer, the animals losing their jobs, etc..
By themselves, they never talk about it, perhaps because deep inside they think others may find their fears as absurd or childish. Therefore, instead of confronting them, hide them. The list of fears mimulus could continue ad infinitum.
Sometimes, people mimulus negative state claim that the existence in this world weighs them as a burden on his shoulders, and often feel the desire to disappear from it. The terrified children clinging to their mothers, for example, in concentrations many people, dark staircase, at the sight of dogs, etc..
pillow girl statue
Mimulus type characters are usually anxious, sensitive and above all very scary. Their high physical sensitivity makes many blush easily, stutter or talk quietly in his dealings with others. Others talk too much due to his nervousness, emit a nervous laugh or whenever hands are wet.
Many such people get sick when subjected to excessive pressure. Then attack them headaches, gallbladder disorders or similar problems. In his excessive caution, patients tend to prolong mimulus their care and thus delay the healing process.
worried man girl stretching
With the intake of this flower, it stimulates the inner reserves of strength and courage, hidden under a surface mantle of anxiety and concern. In this way, individuals can confront their doubts and fears common, learn from them and address them. You might recognize that fear is, first, a mental problem can be solved and learn to manage it better.
On this plant, belonging to fear and that is related to the soul qualities of courage and confidence, Dr. Bach wrote, “for people who are afraid of the world, disease, pain, accidents, to poverty, darkness, being alone, of misfortune. ‘fears every day. People who bring their fears in silence and in secret, without talking about it freely with others. ”
Gymnema is a plant like the betel vine that grows in tropical forests. The leaves are oval (ellipse) and small yellow flowers shaped like bells. The active ingredient of this plant, gymnemic acid, extracted from leaves and roots, and helps lower blood sugar levels and balancing. Unique shape gymnemic acid molecules similar to allowing glucose to fill cell receptors in the lining of the gut to prevent absorption of sugar molecules.
Extracts of this plant can be an excellent replacement for blood sugar-lowering drugs because it helps the pancreas to produce insulin in type 2 diabetes (where the patient’s body produces too little insulin or is unable to use insulin efficiently). Gymnema also improves the ability to control blood sugar levels in type 1 diabetes by improving the pancreatic beta cells and stimulate the formation of insulin.
Research has proven that natural remedies are very effective for the treatment of type 2 diabetes compared with type 1
1. Foods rich in fiber is a must for people with diabetes. Brown rice, coarse wheat flour, leafy vegetables are rich in fiber foods and those foods should be the staple food of diabetics
2. Foods rich in carbohydrates and fats should be completely avoided
3. Oranges are rich in vitamin C and anti-oxide so it helps improve the immune system. However, fruits that contain carbohydrates should be avoided
4. Eating bitter melon juice 2 times daily on an empty stomach can lower blood sugar levels, because this is the main source of insulin
5. Ground cinnamon helps lower blood sugar levels for diabetic’s type 1 and 2. Cinnamon powder is not working to increase production of insulin, but he was very effective for lowering blood sugar levels
6. The study also states that garlic and onions eaten raw lowering blood sugar levels
7. Herbal extract of banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa L) is very helpful to combat diabetes. Often called plant insulin, is a good natural healing diabetes
8. Green tea can help lower blood sugar levels by enhancing insulin function in body
9. Caffeine helps reduce insulin sensitivity, thereby reducing blood sugar levels
In addition to the above treatments, lifestyle changes also play an important role to prevent diseases also treat diabetes. Brisk walking and jogging with friends on a regular basis can burn calories and at the same time releasing stress, making peaceful and happy thoughts!