The cherry, a fruit more attractive due to its color and flavor, is also a source that contains many minerals, vitamin A, C, B, flavonoids, and very potent substances for protection of cancerous diseases.
Because of these properties in the Jerte Valley in the province of Caceres, a place where there are large plantations of cherry trees, began to develop what is known today as the cerezaterapia. This new therapy is a treatment remineralizing, detoxifying, anti-inflammatory and an incredible ability to increase the body’s immune system.
The therapy involves the exfoliation of the skin with a cherry gel, massage oil of cherries and other cherry products that get certain benefits in the body.
The effects of cerezaterapia we find that:
• Reduce the level of uric acid in blood. The excess uric acid is what causes gout and other renal diseases.
• Helps prevent nutritional anemia because they have a high iron content.
• It is high in calcium, which helps the remineralization of bone.
• Prevents cell degeneration, which is important when symptoms first appear menopausal.
• They are highly recommended in joint problems due to their anti-inflammatory properties.
• It is an excellent exfoliant that removes dead cells and cleans the skin pores and relax muscles.
• Has a strong diuretic effect because it has a high water content and potassium.
You can read and use the technique of going cerezaterapia a specialized center where experts apply the treatment, but you can buy products at the supermarket and / or other places that sells these products and try them at home in a more economic and more privacy.
You know that any type of disease, including obesity is caused in most cases by a dirty colon or intoxicated. So to solve this fundamental problem, you should clean your colon.
I tell you to clean your colon naturally have the following medicinal plants as a natural alternative. Redondo always exercise caution. if you have any disease, consult a physician to perform any, treatment.
I detail the following:
The papaya fruit, papaya is used to relieve and support the digestive system, an enzyme called papain papaya fruit that digests proteins.
The mint leaf has properties that can help with many digestive problems. is used to relieve swelling, and helps relax muscle contractions experienced in conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Pumpkin seed naturally eliminates intestinal parasites such as tapeworms and pinworms.
Turmeric root, is very popular in India and Asian cuisine, is also used in natural herbal supplements for colon cleansing for their detoxifying and anti inflammatory qualities. Read the rest of this entry »
Shitake word comes from Japanese “shi”, which is the name of the tree where the fungus grows and “take” means mushroom. The Shitake has become very popular because of its nutritional and medicinal properties of both, has been cultivated for centuries in some mountainous regions of Asia such as China, Japan and Korea, but now cultivated in many countries and regions. This fungus has a special flavor and is rich in features and benefits:
Properties, nutrient contents and applications in health:
• Strengthens the immune system, helping to prevent infections, allergies, infectious diseases, etc.
• It helps to try and combat viral and bacterial diseases. Since this fungus helps stimulate production of interferon, T cells and macrophages, thus helping to fight very effectively herpes, infections, coughs, infections, colds and flu.
• It is an excellent digestive because it contains enzymes such as pepsin and trypsin
• Used in the treatment against cancer and tumors due to its powerful antioxidant effect.
• Its powerful antioxidant effective aid cell regeneration and keep skin youthful and healthy tissues, prevents premature aging.
• Contains Lentinan, Betaglukane, superoxide dismutase,
• Its antioxidants promote growth hormone.
• For his great contribution in fiber is helpful in cases of cardiovascular disease, help control blood pressure and helps reduce cholesterol, lowers blood viscosity.
• Contains eritadenine and a type of fiber called chitin.
• Contains Ergosterol, a nutrient that is converted to vitamin D when the sun gives us very important vitamin for adequate and proper assimilation of calcium and phosphorus.
• It is rich source of linoleic acid, which helps to produce different types of prostaglandins.
• It is low in calories (35 to 40 calories per 100 grams of fresh shiitake)
• Has a high vegetable protein intake (15 – 30%), and it is noteworthy that contains new essential amino acids (especially methionine and arginine)
• You have important vitamins group B and D2 and is rich in Vitamins A, C, E
• Rich in selenium and other minerals such as iron, zinc and magnesium.
• It is a rich source of enzymes, among which superoxide dismutase, which has a high antioxidant effect.
The Celandine is unique to flower when the swallows migrate, is a plant native to Europe, grows in northern Africa, western Asia, and America the river banks and hedgerows.
It is known as greater celandine, ciriguena or golondrinera, and it was used in Western herbalism and China, as a powerful muscle relaxant, antispasmodic and to improve the visual problems of cataracts.
In homeopathy uses part of its flower and root for the pulp and then prepare various homeopathic remedies.
It is used to treat aggressive states, especially those who tend to be more practical than intellectual, to treat liver problems, kidney, gall bladder, bowel and lungs.
* Hepatitis, decreases the symptoms of enlarged liver, yellow skin and protruding abdomen that usually occurs in this disease.
* Gallstones in these cases is shown to reduce acute pain produced by themselves, when they become trapped in the bile ducts and cause pain as well as inflammation.
Headaches, homeopathy is indicated to treat the feeling of heaviness, numbness, facial, and neuralgia.
* Muscle aches, it is also often applied to relieve some discomfort in the muscles of the shoulders when they are inflamed and cause various sensations to patients suffering from it.
Stevia as studies have been conducted is an excellent complement to those who have diabetes or impaired glucose in blood, as it acts by directly stimulating the beta cells of the pancreas.
Its active ingredient is called stevioside, which generates a considerable secretion of insulin in the body, so it is considered a hyperglycaemic very beneficial for people suffering from type II diabetes, no insulin. Aside from this as its main property, has other therapeutic properties as you explained below.
* Stevia is slightly hypotensive, diuretic, digestive functions as a natural antacid and regulating the pH of the blood and urine.
* It is excellent for treating respiratory tract.
* Promotes cholesterol lowering, and vasodilator, so it is advisable to guard the heart.
* Has the same antioxidant properties of green tea.
* It is antifungal and antibacterial, as it helps combat vaginal yeast, and in many parts of the world it is used for toothpaste, or mouthwash to kill bacteria and prevent bleeding gums and tooth decay.
To take advantage of all the virtues of this natural herb leaves should be used, plus all the same benefits they will bring to our body minerals such as iron, cobalt and magnesium. She was purchased in health food stores or health food home.