Hiccups are contraction of the diaphragm that occurs sporadically and involuntary. Is not usually any problem and will disappear in a few minutes, however, if the hiccups last for a long time it is recommended that you go to the doctor.
Hiccups are the result of taking too much spicy food, soda pop, nervousness or live intense emotions, smoking or breathing air or drinking very cold very cold.
Some folk remedies that you can apply to dismiss the hiccups are:
1 – Take a teaspoon of sugar.
2 – Holding the tongue with a handkerchief with your thumb and forefinger and pull it out.
3 – Take a bit of crushed ice.
4 – Scaring the person with hiccups.
5 – Take three sips of water between sips waiting a few seconds.
6 Drink a glass of water in one gulp.
7 – Inhale as much air as possible and hold for 20 seconds to release it.
8 – Smelling an alcohol wipe.
9 – Take a glass of water with crushed aniseed in it.
10 – In a sugar cube go throwing drops of vinegar to soak it all well, and then chew it.
11 – Wet with saliva the index finger and thumb and pull the earlobe opposite hand.
12 – In the drink, set a thread on the front.
If the problem persists despite doing any of the above folk remedies for hiccups it is best to visit a doctor, for an uninterrupted hiccups can be a serious problem like cancer or kidney failure, so you have to take the relevant tests and rule out any problems in the body. Pay attention if you have hiccups though often not continued as it also may result from these diseases which also must go to the doctor.
Many times we laughed and we ignore the advice and wisdom of our grandmothers, but in this article we will use one of his old tricks to relieve stress in our bodies. The nerves and stress in our lives are so due to the high rate continues to lead.
The best recipe we give our grandmothers to combat stress is that after a long and exhausting day, we must introduce the feet in hot water with salt. In this way eliminate the daily hassle and you can go to bed you’ll sleep better and more relaxed.
A more detailed look at what to do:
• Prepare a pot or large bowl with warm water and put it to fire or in the microwave without allowing it to boil. Boiled water is harmful to the skin.
• When the water is hot put in a large bowl to get the legs to reach the water almost to the knees. Take 500 grams of salt.
• Enter the feet and relax in the container, it is best to use relaxing music, candles … These details are not absolutely necessary, which is necessary if you are in a calm atmosphere, without excess noise and try to forget your problems.
After about 20 minutes with the water it is recommended that you take a warm bath for total relaxation ending, if you can not or do not feel like it is best that you know a shower because it will help clear the mind.
Following these tips will get Grandma’s sleeping better since accumulated tension will be gone all day. The most important thing is that when you get home try to forget all those problems outside your family and loved ones.
I hope these tips have been used to combat stress naturally, if you liked this article you can share it on Facebook with your friends, remember health is most important after God.
Have stains under the arms for many women is a defect that causes a complex. Like any complex must try to remove it and we will help you do.
The reasons why you often see these stains under the arms by genetic inheritance, there is a cause created by poor hygiene or improper use of any cosmetic product, although it may influence the use of deodorants. Also these spots may be dead cells that remain in the skin.
If it is genetically inherited it is best to use the same creams you use for the face.
If the cause is dead cells it is best to wash the area with an exfoliating gel and a natural sea sponge. And after the shower you should apply a moisturizer on the area. Not the fixtures after waxing as it will produce irritation.
To prevent this type of stain is good to change your deodorant by one as natural as possible, are those with low alcohol and no fragrance. Perhaps the most natural deodorant that there is the stone of alum, you can find it in perfume and cosmetic centers and stores. It is not over and if you care and you can not break last a lifetime. To use it you simply have to wet it and apply it in the underarm area, has no fragrance but will protect you from sweat and body odor.
It is also important that they do not use depilatory creams can cause irritation and reach spots appear, you’d better shave with wax, razor or laser.
From now on you can say goodbye to those ugly spots just by following these simple tips and you feel better inside and out to be better.
Home trick to remove stains under the arms:
Now let’s give them a home so they can trick those pesky spots disappear, the ingredients used are as follows:
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons natural glycerin
- Juice of one lemon.
You mix all the ingredients, and remember before you wipe your armpits with olive oil with a little algodón.Una time you cleaned the area to spread the preparation and it has to stay for about 15 minutes.
The scars, those little marks that arise from accidents, operations or diseases, are some brands that do not like that look because many cases of pink color, different from the skin.
Luckily there are some homemade tricks to hide the scars naturally, and we’ll see what they are and how to apply to our skin.
To cover that color and that is the closest to skin color several home remedies you can use:
• Apply to the area a little sugar with honey and then remove it with a little water.
• Make a chamomile and when warm wet gauze, apply in the area for 10 minutes every day.
• Mix the egg with the shell included with half a cup of hydrogen peroxide and apply it to the area every day.
• Apply in the rosehip oil daily.
Also, you can follow some simple recommendations to improve scars:
• Avoid the sun in recent scar as it may become darker. It is advisable to have covered the scar if it has been produced in the previous three months whenever you go to sun exposure.
• Healing wounds properly. If you are less likely it is that brand and need not have to try that later.
• When you have a wound in any way take away the crusts, if you do end up appearing scar instead of disappearing completely.
• Try gently scars, it is best to rub or scratch not because they can worsen and become more difficult to treat.
Following these simple tips you can make scars disappear, or better, prevent them from appearing. He thinks it’s better not to treat a “disease” is much better to prevent it, so it is better to use the final recommendations to the first remedies to heal scars.
There are many instances in which the skins, especially those who suffer from fat, can have a plugging of the pores. This is mainly due to lack of proper cleaning of the face or a sudden change in temperature that causes it to solidify the fat, and consequently appear black spots. To make them disappear you have to make a spray.
To make the spray should follow the following steps:
1. Wash your face thoroughly with a special soap and warm water in the face.
2. Perform a massage for the face with a facial oil.
3. Put in two quarts of water some of these herbs: lavender, elder, mint or rosemary and bring to a boil mixing previously. These herbs contain antibacterial properties.
4. Let cool for 5 minutes. This step is very important because if we do we can burn your face.
5. We place the pot in a place accessible to the head.
6. Bring the head to the pot and put a towel over it. Being in this position for 5 minutes maximum. You should not get your face within 20 inches of water.
7. We carried out blackheads face pressure from the fingertips that we will have previously washed with soap and water.
8. Once we have done away with the black spots we clean the face with a special soap that is soft and warm water.
9. We apply a toner with a cotton pad to close the pores where blackheads were extracted. This step is very important to protect the face of recurrence.
Following this preparation and maintaining the hygiene of the face, the black spots disappear. There are also creams that make the black spots disappear, but as you can it is best to choose the natural way and not other chemicals.
Now you have no excuse to take care of your face, follow the steps to make homemade sprays and soon you will notice the positive results you desire.
The hands, like our face, betray our age, but we do not care for the way we do with the face.
You should attempt to keep them hydrated and protected. Here we offer some care and homemade recipes to help you.
* You must exfoliate at least once a week; one option is to mix two tablespoons of sugar with a little lemon juice and your body cream (I use cream instead of a few drops of olive oil). Massage your hands with this mixture until the sugar grains dissolve. Rinse with warm water.
* After the exfoliation, should you apply a mask to hydrate thoroughly? If you do one with ingredients from your kitchen add honey instead of sugar to the mixture. Rub hands with it.
* If your hands are rough and scaly to the touch, you can soften them by soaking them in warm salt water for several minutes. Then apply a MIX made with egg yolk and two tablespoons of almond oil. Untalan all over your hand and wait until dry. Remove with water.
* Apply daily a sunscreen to avoid leaving stains. In addition, we recommend using good gloves to protect from the sun, especially while driving.