Hair plays an important role in our wellbeing. Besides having health benefits such as protecting the scalp from the heat and cold, have social functions. The company attaches great importance to appearance, and hair is one of the first aspects of an individual notice. Therefore, problems of hair loss can result in a feeling of being unattractive and then have a low self-esteem.
People spend much money on drugs and products for hair loss, such as shampoos and scalp treatments, in an attempt to alleviate their plight. However, most have not tried alternative medicine as a solution to your problem. Not have realized that herbal remedies have several advantages over commercial: they are readily available, cheap and secure as they are natural and have no side effects. Here are some herbs that can help reduce hair loss and help in promoting hair regrowth:
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera for hair loss
This plant has been used for centuries by the Indian tribes of South America. They claim that aloe vera makes hair grow healthy, thereby preventing the loss. This would be the first option to consider because it has the necessary properties for such problems.
An herbal treatment for hair loss would rub some aloe vera gel on the hair and scalp every night. Aloe vera has an enzyme called superoxide dismutane. This, plus its ability to trigger the formation of nitric oxide, stimulate hair growth in people who have baldness.
2. Green Tea
Green tea for hair loss
In my experience can tell you that drinking several cups of green tea a day or swallowed in capsule form reduces the risk of male pattern baldness. Antioxidants called catechins found in green tea inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which is responsible for converting testosterone into DHT most potent.
3. Red pepper
Red pepper for hair loss
Red pepper applied directly to the scalp. This serves as an irritant to the skin, this will promote the release of histamine, which is a protein involved in allergic reactions. This would then stimulate the cells of the scalp, drain blood and therefore nutrients are moved to the area of the scalp, which will promote hair regrowth.
4. Nettle Root
Nettle Root for hair loss
The root extract of the nettle plant is very useful in the fight against hair loss. If you can not find it, you can buy in tablet or capsule. Nettle root contains lipids and minerals that stimulate the hair follicles and promote hair growth as well. Can be taken alone, but is most effective when used in combination with saw palmetto.
Similar to the nettle, saw palmetto blocks the formation of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a form of testosterone that induces hair loss. Note that this treatment is not recommended for pregnant women and infants.
5. Dong Quai
Dong Quai for hair loss
This herb is also known as Angelica. It can be found in traditional Chinese pharmacies. This herb contains phytoestrogens that reduce the production of DHT. The herb Dong Quai can also be used by women. When combined with Dong Quai nettle root, then you probably have a more satisfactory result in most hair loss treatments.
As you can see nature gives us the tools and necessary benefits for many conditions, and that is the case of hair loss and you are 5 herbs may be many more that are effective in treating baldness. I hope you liked this information and recommend us on social networks.
How many hairs we lose each day? What is normal hair fall day? The hair is renewed all the time. Normally we lose a day between 30 and 100 hairs that grow back the same root. Only after a certain age, starts to lose hair thickness.
Many hairs we lose a day when the fall exceeds that amount, must be looked after treatments and consult a specialist. Hair care can do as follows:
• Drink plenty of water, since hair also needs hydration.
• Try to avoid or reduce consumption of harmful substances such as snuff, alcohol, coffee, tea and other stimulant beverages.
• Consume supplements of vitamins, minerals and amino acids if you think you have a deficit.
• Use hard brush and prevents razor and collected rubber straps that attack the hair.
• Wash your hair with a mild shampoo suitable for the type of hair, without making sudden rubbing.
• The water bath prevents too hot to not irritate the scalp and always ends with cold water.
• Your hair stands out constantly, about every two months.
• If possible, avoid the dryer and when do you use the warm air.
• Use a good conditioner from roots to ends, or apply your natural oils.
• Massage the neck and neck to increase blood flow to the area and stimulate hair growth.
• Make 2 or 3 minutes every day from inverted posture exercises to promote blood flow.
what is a whirlpool in your hair? A whirlpool is a section of the head where hair all born in a different direction. A whirlpool is totally different to another person; some are very sharp while others are very vague.
What is a swirling vortex in the hair the most common is going according to the clockwise direction, ie from right to left? Followed by going against clockwise, or left to right.
Likewise are the double whirlpools, one against the clock and one for the other side.
Many swirls her hair:
• they usually have one or two common crown.
• There are cases of people who have more than two, this poses no danger or abnormality.
• There are cases that do not have any.
Hair growth cycle. How much hair grows in a year? Hair grows at a rate of 13 to 15 cms. Year. At the base of the hair follicles are constantly forming new cells that are driven by cells that are below, just as in the skin.
How much hair grows in a year and what is the hair growth cycle? What is normal hair growth?
• The process of growth of each hair, as mentioned above is 13 to 15 cms. year, it continues that way for about two to six years, and then the root stops producing new cells, and the follicle enters a resting phase. At one point, comes to have up to 15% of the follicles that are in that phase. That is, the hair cycle is not synchronized in humans: while some hairs are falling, others are growing.
• About three months after this interruption, the root of the hair follicle follows and falls when you comb or brush. When hair loss is hair loss, it becomes evident, it happens that a greater number of follicles have entered the period of decline, and this may be due to different causes.
• Spend another quarter, and when the hair has been recovered, is a new root and the whole cycle begins again. There are roots that remain active longer than normal, and the hair growing on them can have more than one meter long.
• As mentioned, the hair falls out or we die at a rate of between 50 and 100 hairs per day, especially during the fall. Every hair that falls to us is replaced by another, in a natural cycle of renewal. However, if you notice that your hair falls too much, without this happening during a specific period of the year and only in a specific location of the head, it is important to consult a dermatologist.
what is made of human hair? The hair is made of keratin fiber composed of a root and a base that forms in a follicle.
What makes up the hair?
• The hair is made of protein.
• Hair is composed of 80-85% of keratin, rich in sulfur.
• Other chemicals that are present in the formation of healthy hair are:
• As for the hair cortex, is composed of a series of fibers whose health and vitality and strength determine the elasticity of the hair shaft itself. Here is also melanin, the pigment that gives color to hair.
• In the middle of this strand of hair is the medulla, a composite soft keratin cells that serve to transport nutrients to the rest of the hair.
What is made of human hair? 1. Marrow.
4. Root inner sheath cuticle.
5. Huxley layer.
6. Henie layer.
7. Outer sheath root.
8. Connective tissue.
9. Keratinization zone.
10. Dividing cells.
12. Dermal papilla cavity.
what is a hair transplant or micrografting:
• the technique of hair micrografting hair is the solution once it has lost hair and hair transplant is a populated area of the head of a bald area.
As to hair cares
How to make a hair or micrografting hair transplantation:
• they move hair follicles from areas where hair never falls to the balding area to be treated.
Anesthesia micrografting of hair or a hair transplant:
• It is usually local with sedation.
Duration of a hair or micrografting hair transplantation:
• About three hours.
Postoperative micrografting of hair or a hair transplant:
• Performed on an outpatient basis, but are advised to stay a few hours at the clinic.