There are amino acids that meet uan function in the body in addition to nutritious, and increasingly are being recommended as suplementosante certain cases and problems. Life In Sport we will tell you as usual.
* Taurine strengthens the heart muscle and improves eyesight by preventing macular degeneration. It is touted as stimulating physical endurance and sexual stamina, and therefore included in the so-called “energy drinks” in doses of 1 to 5 gramospor individual drink. Your needs may be somewhat increased in people who do much exercise.
* Glutamine promotes the recovery of glycogen in the liver and muscle, which gives greater capacity to cope with intense exercise. It is administered in doses of 3 to 5 grams per day.
* Arginine: cardiovascular stimulant is indicated, the immunity of sexuality, to gain muscle mass (one of the amino acids preferred by builders) and to accelerate recovery in surgically interventions.
* Metioninoa: Like all amino acids helps improve muscle mass and also shows to whet your appetite and reduce the harmful effects of high cholesterol.
* Lysine: To reduce the incidence of infectious diseases such as osteoporosis ye sores and genital herpes. It is the most frequently limiting amino acid in cereals and nuts, but is abundant in dairy products, fish and legumes.
* Phenylalanine: It is effective as tratamietno the muscle or the lower back, headaches, menstrual cramps, for rheumatoid and osteoarthritis atritis, and treatment of depression.
* Tryptophan: A neurotransmitter that also serves for synthesis of other neurotransmitters, such as sertonina. Supplementation is recommended in cases of insomnia, depression, lack of encouragement. Is tied to the sale of dietetics.